- Very fine particles of dry shampoo allows for very easy blending (even for those with black hair like myself)!
- Has a pleasant scent which doesn't make me feel a bit queasy after a while (Batiste, I am looking at you).
- Doesn't completely dry out your roots, giving a natural 'first day hair' look.
- Gives a really good texture and therefore hold to the hair.
- Beautiful packaging to go with their 'Glam Hair' range.
- Scent can linger - As I quite like the scent, this doesn't bother me though!
- After 5+ uses the bottle feels quite empty... I can't see this lasting me very long :(
- Product build up - I believe this is the case with all dry shampoo's and excessive hair products though.
Would I recommend it? If you have dark hair and you've had a bit of a difficult time with other dry shampoo's then I would say "give this a go!" :)
You can buy Umberto Giannini hair products from Boots. There is currently a 3 for £10 on their selected products, so now may be the time to try it out if you're interested :)