- Bearing in mind I have black hair, it takes absolute minimal effort to 'blend' in as the dry shampoo particles are so dark - Great when you're in a rush!
- Leaves hair looking clean but not dry/clumpy.
- Has good texture which provides quite a light hold.
- I also like the sleek gunmetal grey packaging :)
- Doesn't have a pleasant scent to it - For this reason I tend to mix it with other dry shampoos.
- Slightly pricey compared to other dry shampoos on the market... But then again it is a high quality product!
Would I buy it myself? At £10.50 for 200ml it's a little pricey but as I use it sparingly I think it's worth it!
Would I recommend it? Quite the must have for ladies and men with darker hair!
You can buy label.m's Brunette Dry shampoo from their website or on LookFantastic for a little cheaper :)